Saturday 12 April 2014

Currently Loving #1


As I'm a sucker for beauty related products I try a lot of both low- and high-end brands, but sometimes I find myself reaching for the same products over and over again. That's why I thought it would be nice to do a favourites post (besides the monthly ones) every once in a while.

The first product is the one I probably adore the most right know, this little gem called Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster is a product I tend to use every other day, if not everyday. When I bought it and tried it for the first time I didn't like it at all, just because I didn't think it was doing something (read: giving me a gorgeous tan). It was only a week or two ago when I actually found out what it should be doing, and boy do I love it now. Three drops of this stuff mixed with your daily moisturizer gives you a sun kissed glow rather than tan in just an hour which even shows through your makeup. My skin looks more radiant and my complexion looks more even. I absolutely love it.

Next up is my beloved Chanel Crayon Sourcils Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil, I can't really tell you if it's any better than Benefit's or Anastasia's, because I've never tried those. But boy do I love this pencil. The shades appealed to me at first, because these were a little lighter than the average brow product. I recently went blonde, or more like blondish, and my almost black eyebrow product didn't fit me anymore. Besides the perfect shade (I have #30), the product just looks so natural and lovely, and the brush works very well too. I really like it and will probably buy it again.

L'Oreal Paris recently launched a new line called #TXT, and I really like their #TXT07 Volume Texturizing Spray. I feel like the product is a mixture of dry shampoo and volume powder, without making your hair look too dry. I use it almost everyday and this has to be my third bottle of the stuff. It gives so much volume and texture to the hair, especially when you've just washed it! If you're looking for a lovely but cheap texturizing spray this is for you!

The French skincare brand La Roche-Posay has a lot of loyal followers when it comes to their Effeclar Duo. This is a serum that prevents acne on long term base. It won't clear up overnight, neither will it in two. I actually didn't notice any difference when I used it for a few weeks, so I stopped. Probably one of the biggest mistakes I made that month, my breakouts got worse and so did my acne. This is the kind of product you've missed your entire life if you suffer from severe acne or any form of acne prone skin, just give it some time!

Last but not least is the Max Factor CC Cream, a lightweight product with amazing coverage. The only thing I dislike about it is the smell, because it does has a strong scent to it. However, when I'm at home or head to the store for some groceries this is my go to product. Applied in just seconds with a natural finish, what can you ask more for in early spring?



No comments:

Post a Comment