Saturday 12 April 2014

An Amazing Origins Duo



























I think we all know Origins. There have been hypes about almost all of their products and I personally love the whole feel and concept of the brand. Last year I bought an amazing moisture duo, the Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturizer, a lightweight oil-free gel formula, and the Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Night Health Bedtime Face Cream, a think and rich restoring and repairing night cream.

I finished the Origins Ginzing Moisturizer in a few weeks and ran out of the latter just a month ago, just before I bought the Clinique moisturizers I talked about earlier, so I thought it was about time to do a little review on both.

Starting with the affordable one (€25), the Origins Ginzing Energy Boosting Moisturizer, which I will call 'moisturizer' from now on. This is summer in a bottle. The scent, the ingredients, the formula. It all screams summer. It's so lightweight, yet moisturizes perfectly. The citrus scent wakes you up instantly, even on those rough mornings. It's a cappuccino for your face. Yes, I love it as you can tell, and I might just buy this again next month.

The night cream on the other hand is not lightweight at all. It's one of those rich thick creams you can only dream of. I used to apply this in the evening feeling so happy knowing my skin would look like new the next morning, no matter what I did. I used this for the first time on my 18th birthday, and drinks usually break me out overnight. I had quite a few drinks and expected the worst. I woke up with only one pimple, that's about nine less than I expected. Also, my skin looked anything but red. The camomille in here calms down your skin instantly. Sad thing is, this little wonder has a bit of a heavy price tag (€75,-), so you might want to try a sample first.

As you can tell I loved both products a lot, and because of them I actually bought a lot of other Origins product which I will feature on my blog in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment