Wednesday 9 April 2014

A Little Lush Haul


Sometimes you just have to go into Lush and buy something. I had that this the other day. Besides my love-hate relationship with their products, most just don't work for me, I do like the brand and the whole concept of it. And if a product does work for me, it works incredibly well! 

My one and probably only holy grail product is from Lush, it's the Tea Tree Toner Water (I will do a full review on this in the next few days). So when I ran out of it I went straight to Lush to get a new bottle, I got a small one because they didn't have a big one in stock, so expect another little Lush haul in about two to three weeks...

Anyway, I picked up a face and body mask, a spot treatment and the toner I just talked about. My skin is going through a bit of a blemish period, I break out almost every week and tend to wake up with spots every single day. The products that normally work for me didn't help this time, so I got a new face mask and spot treatment to calm everything down. Along with the toner my face should be clear in no time! Or at least I hope so.

I did try the face mask once already, and I'm pleasantly surprised by it. It feels very refreshing and calming rather than purifying, which is a good alternative to most of my face masks. Also, this one is great for in the mornings as it dries up in a few minutes!

I will let you know some more details about all products in the coming weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment