Wednesday 7 May 2014

The Dewy May Base


Last month's April base was about covering up those scars that come along with breakouts. However, due of some amazing products (that I'll show very soon) it's a little less about coverage this month! Summer is on its way and we need our sun kissed faces to be enhanced rather than to be hidden, and this is how.

We'll start of with a well known primer around the world, the L'Oréal Revitalift Magic Blur. You might say this is a bit of a cult product as its spoken about by almost every beauty blogger on the web and YouTube! I do like this primer but tend to wear only a little of it as too much primer breaks me out. Don't worry, almost every primer breaks me out so this might just work for you.

Even though I love my Clinique Age Defense BB Cream, this one stole my heart the past couple of weeks! I'm not entirely sure in which countries you can buy this yet, but if you can, make sure to check it out. The Max Factor CC Cream is a skin loving foundation that gives great (read: full) coverage on the areas you need it to, but is very sheer on the rest of the face. Also the colour range is exceptionally good for a drugstore offering, I wear shade 50 called Natural.

Last but definitely not least are the brows. This little pencil from the beloved brand Chanel is amazing. I use this on an everyday base without it ever failing to amaze me. It's such a good colour match for my blonde hair as most pencils come in only two shades which usually are both too dark for me. Also the brush does an amazing job and getting your eyebrows in shape without even filling them in.

I'm currently not using any setting or mattifying powder. The primer makes sure my base stays in place while the finish of the CC Cream gives a healthy and dewy glow.

Are you familiair with any of these products?


No comments:

Post a Comment