Wednesday 9 April 2014

Two Clinique Products for Dehydrated Skin



From time to time my skin gets quite dehydrated, especially during the seasonal changes. To get my drier than usual skin ready for the sheer and dewy spring bases I picked up two Clinique products that caught my eye.

The first one is a small version of the Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief. This gel based creme seemed to have everything I needed, a good amount of moisture without looking greasy. I love gel based products during the warmer months of the year because they sink in so quickly and look lovely throughout the day.

I took it with me to Barcelona, Spain to try it before buying the actual full size version, and I used it everywhere. On the plain, in the morning, evening and sometimes even when we went to the hotel to touch ourselves up a little. When I was about to buy the actual full size of the product, because I loved it, my eyes fell on a big yellow bottle.

And then I thought, why didn't I think of that one before! I read and even heard so many raves about how amazing the Clinique DDML (short for Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion/Gel) is and should have tried that one in the first place. As the bottle is a lot bigger I decided to just buy it, and I don't regret a single thing!

Don't get me wrong, both products hydrate extremely well, but I just prefer the big yellow bottle for some reason. I have to admit you need a little more product to make it work, but as you get more of it anyway I don't really think that's a bad thing. I use around three full pumps of it in my routine.



No comments:

Post a Comment