Friday 9 May 2014

Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster


























If I had to chose one skincare product that made a huge difference in my complexion the last few weeks it would be the Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster! My love for this little gem is infinite. Just three little drops mixed with your moisturizer of choice, mine being the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel, gives you a healthy glow and minimizes the appearance of pores, blemishes and hyper pigmentation.

Rather than actually tanning your face it provides a lovely and healthy glow like when you just get out of the sun on a hot summer day. Also the product is very buildable, even on pale skin like mine. It doesn't look orange and it doesn't look fake! I use two drops of it about every other day to maintain the results I like and it never fails to impress me.



No comments:

Post a Comment